|My home away from home...|
So, in the essence of self disclosure, I have decided to take part in a list. Jessie put up a list on her blog of 30 questions she would answer about herself, one for each day of the week. You guys won't be that lucky as to get me to blog every day, so I will take them in increments of 5, that is 5 a month.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
Today, I will be answering #1
List 20 random facts about yourself.
- I have freckled shoulders from summers full of swimming
- My favorite cereal is Enviro Kids Koala Crisps
- My favorite color is green
- When I was a baby my shoulder would come out of place so often the doctor taught my mom how to put it back
- I have only been given flowers once and they were from my sister
- I would really like to go to a horse race someday.
- Sometimes I can laugh so hard I pee
- I have grey hairs
- My favorite candy are the seasonal reeses that are shaped as things like eggs, pumpkins and christmas trees
- A dirty sink drives me crazy
- I could live off of Diet Dr. Pepper
- Some day, I want a Pottery Barn couch
- Puppies make me happy, but I am not a big fan of dogs. In fact, I am a little scared of them
- According to my sister, I laugh in my sleep
- I would like to learn how to shoot a gun
- I love eating out and trying new places
- An addiction of mine is movies
- My nose often gets cold
- I once gave a speech about how using the same knife in the peanut butter as the jam is a pet peeve of mine
- I have a cabbage patch doll of my very own