Sunday, March 11, 2012

Self-Disclosure

I was out to dinner with some friends this week and we got talking about personalities. It is a known fact that I am an introvert through and through so I didn't think it would come as a shock to any of my school friends that there is a lot to me that they don't know.

My home away from home... 
Through group projects, class, cooking lessons and countless hours in the SPSS lab in the Brimhall, Giulia thought she knew me pretty well and asked if there were even things she didn't know about me. On the spot I told her that I have about 6 layers to me and she knows me to about the 2nd level. Needless to say, she was shocked. But heck, out of the billions of people in the world I would say 6 know me at a level of 6 and they are all blood related and two people know me on a 5 level so to be on a level 2 after only 6 months is pretty good.

So, in the essence of self disclosure, I have decided to take part in a list. Jessie put up a list on her blog of 30 questions she would answer about herself, one for each day of the week. You guys won't be that lucky as to get me to blog every day, so I will take them in increments of 5, that is 5 a month.


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

Today, I will be answering #1

List 20 random facts about yourself.

  1. I have freckled shoulders from summers full of swimming
  2. My favorite cereal is Enviro Kids Koala Crisps
  3. My favorite color is green 
  4. When I was a baby my shoulder would come out of place so often the doctor taught my mom how to put it back
  5. I have only been given flowers once and they were from my sister
  6. I would really like to go to a horse race someday. 
  7. Sometimes I can laugh so hard I pee
  8. I have grey hairs
  9. My favorite candy are the seasonal reeses that are shaped as things like eggs, pumpkins and christmas trees
  10. A dirty sink drives me crazy
  11. I could live off of Diet Dr. Pepper
  12. Some day, I want a Pottery Barn couch
  13. Puppies make me happy, but I am not a big fan of dogs. In fact, I am a little scared of them
  14. According to my sister, I laugh in my sleep
  15. I would like to learn how to shoot a gun
  16. I love eating out and trying new places
  17. An addiction of mine is movies
  18. My nose often gets cold
  19. I once gave a speech about how using the same knife in the peanut butter as the jam is a pet peeve of mine
  20. I have a cabbage patch doll of my very own

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little scared of dogs too!! I can teach you to shoot a gun ... just not well.

    ReplyDelete