Saturday, October 9, 2010

Euphoria

I just had the perfect moment of euphoria.
This moment came as I got in my car to come to class tonight.
It had rained all day and finally got down to 69 degrees so I decided to sport a sweatshirt for the first time this season. That alone could have evoked my moment of euphoria but it wasn't.
Bath and Body works just came out with their fall line of scents which means that I could get a refill for my car air-freshener and I got "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin".... mmm

Can you imagine that?
Cold and rainy,
Sweater attired,
and Christmas sent filled nostrils!

It was perfect... until I looked down and saw an all too familiar sight


Check Engine
No Oil Pressure stop car now
No Gas

Need I say that the distance between euphoria and dysphoria is small! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment