Thursday, January 26, 2012

LUSH!

My best friend Camille, from Archives of Our Lives, has been ranting and raving about the products from Lush. She gave me a bar of shampoo a few years ago and I liked it but I wasn't sold on it.

The last few months, I have been hating my hair. My bangs have gone through 5 cuts in 6 months because I can't get them to look good. My hair used to be slightly curly and now it won't hold a curl for anything. I decided drastic measures needed to be made.





As I was in Arizona on my last trip, we went to the Scottsdale mall and I walked by the Lush store. I turned right around and knew that this was going to be the answer to my problem.

While in the store I took the advice of the sales lady and bought two pieces of the Trichomania Shampoo, one for me and one for Hannah.








"Creamed Coconut gives texture and substance to solid shampoo and really adds moisture to dry hair. By moisturizing that deeply, you can get better control of curly hair. "


Both Hannah and I love this new shampoo. It lathers great, it has added the curl back into my life (yes, I know that this photo is with straight hair, but it helps both types) and it smells AMAZING!




2 comments:

  1. lush products make me hungry.
    seriously, why must they torture me with shampoo that I want to put in my mouth and eat?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people call me Camille the Magnificent. I guess now you know why.

    : )

    Seriously though that is the one and only kind I have not tried yet. I have stayed away from it because it's always seemed like it was made for thick luscious hair like yours and hanna's But maybe I will try it anyway. So glad you're convinced! So glad I was right!

    ReplyDelete