Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Most years, I don't make new years resolutions. 
It is hard for me to commit to something for an entire year so why make a goal I know I won't reach. My remedy this year was to make a lot of goals so that maybe one or two will get accomplished. 


  • Write in journal once a week
  • Write a blog post once a week
  • Take at least one picture a week
  • Complete a 30 day detox 
  • Start and finish P90X 
  • Read scriptures daily
  • Pray daily
  • Attend the temple twice a month
  • Attend all church meetings
  • Pay tithing
  • Complete all 10 hours of work by Friday each week
  • Attend two moxie meetings a month
Well, at least you, my readers, will benefit from one of these resolutions, if I keep it. Maybe, I should be more optimistic in order to stay committed, just a thought. 


I also work very well when I reward myself. So, I have decided that if I am still holding strong on my goals come June 1st, I am buying myself a ticket to New York for next new years eve. I spent new years eve in Paris one year and I would love to do New York. Thus, I planned and am really giving this year a good chance at making it. 

New York here I come! 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goal/resolution list! i know you will make it to NYE2012...and I will be so jealous, but happy for you!

    ReplyDelete