It is hard for me to commit to something for an entire year so why make a goal I know I won't reach. My remedy this year was to make a lot of goals so that maybe one or two will get accomplished.
- Write in journal once a week
- Write a blog post once a week
- Take at least one picture a week
- Complete a 30 day detox
- Start and finish P90X
- Read scriptures daily
- Pray daily
- Attend the temple twice a month
- Attend all church meetings
- Pay tithing
- Complete all 10 hours of work by Friday each week
- Attend two moxie meetings a month
Well, at least you, my readers, will benefit from one of these resolutions, if I keep it. Maybe, I should be more optimistic in order to stay committed, just a thought.
I also work very well when I reward myself. So, I have decided that if I am still holding strong on my goals come June 1st, I am buying myself a ticket to New York for next new years eve. I spent new years eve in Paris one year and I would love to do New York. Thus, I planned and am really giving this year a good chance at making it.
New York here I come!