4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
This is a hard one, but I'll try
- Take a money management class and learn to keep a budget.
- Tell your Winter Formal date to not run a red light.
- Look into more scholarships.
- Don't speed down Alma School Road, you'll get a ticket someday on the way home from school.
- MLA doesn't matter for your future, stick with APA.
- Buy stock in Apple.
- Don't spend so much time worrying and go have fun.
- Shilo and that chicken are not just having fun, help them!
- Start flossing daily so you don't have to get a crown in 10 years.
- Family makes the best friends, focus more on them!